From US$ 0 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : All of people: family, friend, couple, childrem, student
Type : Land tour
Experience Hanoi like a local and tour the city’s attractions with the kids who live there. Explore Hanoi via food culture with many delicious street foods: Pho, Bun Cha, Banh Cuon, Banh Mi... Let's enjoy with us!
- Sightseeing Hanoi in the evening
- Enjoy many delicious street foods like Pho, Bun cha, Banh cuon, Banh mi, Egg coffee...
- Learn about Vietnam cuisine via the street food
- Experience Hanoi from the perspective of the kids who live there
- Full itinerary
- If you are interested in free group tours in Hanoi, please visit Hanoi Free Day Tours
- If you are interested in free private tours in Ho Chi Minh city, please visit Saigon Free Day Tours
6.00 PM: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start a walking tour with the topic Hanoi street food:
Depending on your location, the start/ending of the tour can be different. However, you will have a chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people, described as “Hanoi style fast foods.” Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture, including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old quarters. Here are some examples:
- Bun cha (noodles with grilled pork)
- Pho (flat rice noodles)
- Banh goi (Pillow cake), Banh tom (shrimp cake), Banh xeo (crepes pancake)
- Banh cuon (steam rice rolls)
- Nom bo kho (dried beef salad with green papaya)
- Banh my Hanoi (local bread)
- Nem ran/pho cuon (fried/fresh spring rolls)
- Drink: Bia hoi (local bear), mixed fruits, egg coffee, Che (sweet soup)
- Tasting “O mai” (fruit jam) at Hang Duong Street – well known as “ the cream of Vietnamese gift” and shopping at the fashion shops on the way. There are two main types of making apricot, which is salted dry apricot or sugared dry apricot. It is a favorite nosh for many people in Hanoi and other provinces.
At the end of the trip, free to continue exploring the area or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel.
Tour ends at around 9:00 PM.
- Price Includes
- Tour guide (available with English speaking guide)
- Price Excludes
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
- Cancellation by Customer
If you are unable to join the tour on the day and at the time scheduled, you must notify us within 3 hours of the departure.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
06 Jun 2019
12 May 2019
10 May 2019
23 May 2018
20 May 2018